Sun ( or Veritas ) cluster for Autosys Server

Sun ( or Veritas ) cluster for Autosys Server

Post by Perry Jia » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:28:34

Hi, Folks

Has anyone set up Sun (Or Veritas) Cluster for Autosys Server?
Do I still need the so-called 3nd machine(Autosys client)?

How many (and what type of ) license do I need for the cluster mentioned above?

Thanks a lot

Perry Jiang
System Administrator
Bank of Montreal, Capital Market Production Support

1. Sun Cluster 3.0 vs Veritas Cluster Server

I will soon begin a cycle of tests to compare the cluster products
running on Solaris/Sunfire and I am looking for **not commercial or
vendor whitepaper** informations about SC3.0 and/or VCS.

If you are using one of those products (or both ;-)) for your
business, what do you think about their reliability, their plus or
minus, etc... ?

I'll be very interesting in all advices about them.

Jean-Charles Leynadier,
Production Engineer,
CDC-Ixis Capital Markets IT Department.

2. How to config ESS1888 sound card?

3. VERITAS cluster server vs. SUN cluster -- Any recommendations ?

4. forcing ksh in script

5. Sun Cluster + QFS or Sun Cluster + Veritas

6. switcher@winaddict.com

7. Clustering Sun: Sun cluster or Veritas?

8. Kickstart Help Needed

9. Veritas Cluster versus SUN Cluster

10. Best Practices "Migrating Veritas VCS Cluster to SUN Cluster"

11. Veritas clustering vs SUN clustering

12. RED HAT Advanced Server vs VERITAS Cluster Server