UNIX System Administrators for AIX, Solaris, HP-UX , NJ/NY/Permanent/Contract/Top $$$S

UNIX System Administrators for AIX, Solaris, HP-UX , NJ/NY/Permanent/Contract/Top $$$S

Post by sccste » Thu, 14 Sep 1995 04:00:00

SCCS Technologies, Inc is a provider of information technology
products and services to telecommunications, engineering, and
financial/banking industry clients.  The rapid merging of the
telecommunications, video/cable and entertainment industry has
created one of the fastest growing markets for new technology.
SCCS is poised be an industry leader.  If you have the right
skills and interests, let us know! If you know people with this
background, please mention to them. We do have referral arrangement

EXCELLENT COMPENSATION

Current Opportunities:

Unix System Administrators Needed for IBM-AIX/Solaris/HP-UX systems
Location: NJ/NY

1. US-NY-Albany - Sr. UNIX Systems Admin - 12 Mo. Contract - HP9000, HP-UX, EMC

Location: NY-Albany
Type: Contract
Length: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Negotiable

Minimum Skills Required:Install, Upgrade and Maintain various UNIX O/S, Vendor
and 3rd Party SW. Config disk, File Systems, Terms, Prts. Maint UNIX comm
SW/HW interfaces including Ethernet/TCP-IP. Maint Sys Acctng, Users and
Groups. Shell programming.

Five yrs exp as UNIX Sys Admin. Strong verbal, written communication skills

Desired Skills: Exper HP9000 with HP-UX O/S, HP MC/ServiceGuard SW, HP Logica
Vol Mgr and MirrorDisk/UX. Mulitple UNIX platforms (HP-UX, Digital, Solaris,
UnixWare). UNIX Performance, Capacity Planning, Security. C/S background.
C and PERL skills. Backup/Recovery, EMC and Optical Disk Jukebox

Job Description:Troubleshoot and diagnose sys problems. Interact with vendor
HW/SW support. Attend meetings representing UNIX Spt Org. Provide tech
support for sys users and developers. Able to attend away training, work off
hours, occasional weekends and rotating on-call.

Refer to job # 060497A

Please respond to:
Peter Rehm
Cumberland Technologies

V) 770-435-6663
F) 770-803-0289

We are a confidential service.
We will NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL

Please submit your resume in MS Word format as an attachment or embedded in
The body of your email (We prefer attachments and can read almost any format)

2. Anyone successfully restored a corrupt package database?

3. "find" is wrong or I am stupid?

4. Wanted - NJ- Unix System Admins or Admins with Windows NT, Sun, Solaris, HP-UX, or AIX

5. Ports Problems

6. NY-NJ-CT-Westchester-L.I.,NY - UNIX Systems Administrators

7. Two questions - kdevelop and X server

8. US-CA-LA UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR HP-UX AIX

9. us-ok-tulsa unix system administrator, hp-ux , dec osf/1 , sun solaris , recruiter , RSI

10. UNIX Systems Administrator - Baltimore MD - 6 months contract to permanent

11. UNIX Systems Administrator, Sys Admin, KY SUN, HP/UX, AIX, Louisville, KY