Use sigmask() error! Emergent!!

Post by Kuo-Shun Din » Sat, 31 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
    I write my program with sigmask(), sigsetmask(), and sigblock().When
I compile this program, it tell me they are undefine. I don't know to
include which
libary. Someone could tell me how to solve this problem? Thanks.

DKS
NCCU in Taiwan.

Use sigmask() error! Emergent!!

Post by Fletcher.Gl.. » Sat, 31 May 1997 04:00:00

From the sigmask() man page:

sigblock(3B)SunOS/BSD Compatibility Library Functionssigblock(3B)

NAME
     sigblock, sigmask, sigpause, sigsetmask - block signals

SYNOPSIS
     /usr/ucb/cc [ flag ... ] file ...
     ^^^^^^^^^^^

Since sigmask() is a BSD compatibility call, you *must* use /usr/ucb/cc
which automatically uses /usr/ucblib for libraries.

Quote:>Hi,
>    I write my program with sigmask(), sigsetmask(), and sigblock().When
>I compile this program, it tell me they are undefine. I don't know to
>include which
>libary. Someone could tell me how to solve this problem? Thanks.

>DKS
>NCCU in Taiwan.

1. emergent help wanted: cdrom drive

im trying to install a software to the sparc-IPX machine with Solaris2.6.
i poweroff the computer and connected the cdrom drive. the system log said
"volume management starting...". but i just can not read the CD, there is
not entry of cdrom in /etc/mnttab. not file c0t6d0s2 exists in /dev/dsk.
however, the floppy was able to be read.  i checked "vold", it's runing
also. what could be the possible cause for this? thanks for help.

_Yuming Ma,

2. How to change the refresh rate in CDE (solaris 7)

3. Linux as an Emergent Phenomenon

4. 3.0 wont boot without a video card

5. Linux of TI TravelMate 4000? (Emergent Question)

6. HELP ME!!!

7. where can I find "sigmask" symbol?

8. Install 80GB hard disk on Solaris 9....

9. Sigmask

10. what library do I link to declare the sigmask function

11. where can I find "sigmask" symbol?

12. manipulating sigmask from filesystems and drivers

13. sigmask(3B) [Solaris2.2]