Solaris Exam Help!!

Post by Lap Yip. » Sat, 02 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I am preparing for the solaris 2.5 admin/network examination
but I think the resource available is very few. Besides,
there are no friends of mine who have taken these exams.
( Because they rush to take MCSE :> )

I appreciate any help of yours, including any comments of these
exams ( easy or difficult ), exam. questions remembered, time
needed to prepare...etc.

Besides, I would like to know the effect of these certificates.
Do the employers really take care of these certificates?

Many Thanks!!!!
Boris.

--

Network Officer                 URL     : http://www.hkucs.org/~lychow
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd,     Phone   : (852) 27474622

1. CSA Solaris Exams Help

I just passed solaris system administrator exam part I, But it looks like that the second
part will not be easy. Not only it is advanced, but also difficult to find a book that covers
the topics in Part II.  Solaris advanced system administrator's guide (Janice Winsor ) does
not match the topic in the exam very well.

If anybody has suggestion, hints, recommend some books .... , pls. help me out

Appreciate !!!

2. Process dies with signal 39 , help

3. please help with my Solaris admin exam.....

4. Problems with desktop shortcuts

5. Help: Solaris System Administrator Exam

6. ES1878 sound card (Compaq 1592DT) & RedHat 5.2 setup madness.

7. please help with my Solaris admin exam.....

8. getting/passing args

9. takeing the solaris exam, need a little help

10. Solaris 8 Official Books and Solaris 7 Practice Exams

11. SAIR Linux/GNU Exam 3x0-101 exam questions

12. Solaris 8 System Admin Exams

13. Solaris Sys Admin Exam 2