To Solaris Developer Conference attendee: license issue

To Solaris Developer Conference attendee: license issue

Post by Eric Ch » Sun, 04 Jun 1995 04:00:00

The toolkit (for x86) I got from Solaris Developer and Networking Conference
includes SunSoft WorkShop. However, only "ProWorks Pro C++/x86, 4.0.1"
 License Information was provided and I cannot access features like
ProWorks/iMPact and ProWork/TeamWare.

I'm just curious if you(attendee) got the same situation or you have all
the license information in your packet.

Thanks for replying.

Eric TY Chen

1. Sun Workshop 5.0 Developer Release licensing issue!

Hello:
On October 23rd, Sun workshop 5.0 Developer release was out on their web
site,
Upon downloading and ready to start the license daemon, I see that, the
FLEXlm
license  file that sun emailed me calls for the "sunwlicd" daemon, while
the software
distribution only contains "sunlicd" (the older daemon).

so does anybody from Sun connected to this can answer, when the new
daemon will
be available at their site ?

Anand

--
 Anand Kandasamy
 Research Engineer

  anand.vcf
< 1K Download

2. I am having problems with scsi tape drives.

3. Forte Developer 6 - License issues

4. creating fs on CD-RW

5. 1994 Solaris Developer Conference

6. How does a program get the command arguments of a process?

7. Solaris Developers Conference--How Was It?

8. Virtual Domains

9. Info on Solaris Developers Conference?

10. CONFERENCE: USENIX 1998 ANNUAL TECH. CONFERENCE - Conference Program

11. Announcing 1999 SOCKS Developers Conference

12. OSF DCE Developers Conference (DHCQM12)

13. SW Developer Conference Info Wanted??