Where to get SunSoft Print Client.

Post by Kamal Shake » Fri, 08 May 1998 04:00:00

Can anybody tell me where I can download the SunSoft Print Client
for Solaris 2.5.1. The link in the FAQ doesn't exist anymore. Is it
on the 2.5.1 CD's? If it is what packages do I need to install (this
is for JumpStart).

Thanks, Kamal.
--

Computer Systems Manager, CSIRO Manufacturing Science and Technology.
Corner Albert and Raglan Streets, Preston, Vic, Australia, 3072.

Where to get SunSoft Print Client.

Post by Casper H.S. Dik - Network Security Engine » Fri, 08 May 1998 04:00:00

>Can anybody tell me where I can download the SunSoft Print Client
>for Solaris 2.5.1. The link in the FAQ doesn't exist anymore. Is it
>on the 2.5.1 CD's? If it is what packages do I need to install (this
>is for JumpStart).

I think it is on some of the 2.5.1 CDs in the server
packets.

Casper
be fiction rather than truth.

1. SunSoft Print Client/LPLite and diskless clients

We're using SunSoft Print Client (formerly LPLite) on our
standalone Suns and everything works perfectly.

We've just upgraded our main server to Solaris 2.5 and with it
many of the diskless clients and I would like to use SSPC on the
diskless clients as well.

Unfortunately the main server will be the printer server (when we
can work out how to do this) and I'm a little nervous about
whether SSPC will conflict with this since SSPC is only a client
implementation.

Does anybody know whether I can install SSPC on a Solaris machine
which is a printer server ? If not for its own use then for Solaris
2.5 diskless clients of that machine ?

Jon

2. Best way to find out the cpu load or computer load?

3. Printing from AUC-TeX and Gnu emacs using Solaris' SunSoft Print Client

4. How do I add a video driver to RH

5. SunSoft Print Client and HP JetAdmin

6. Secrets = Hits = Sales

7. Sunsoft PRINT client - even

8. Problem with RAID

9. sunsoft print client & printer classes

10. Sunsoft Print Client .printers and /etc/printers.conf priority

11. SunSoft Print Client HELP!

12. SunSoft Print Client?

13. SunSoft print client