Solaris/UNIX lessons via e-mail

Post by J. Todd Slac » Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:50:42

Hi,

I am looking for someone that can give me a hand with a variety of initial
Solaris/general UNIX questions. I am trying to gear up for a software
development project.

I am willing to pay someone a bit (mind you I am starting a new project andI
need to catch up on bills, etc) to answer a handful of questions via e-mail.

If you are interested, please let me know.

-Jason

Post by carl mcguir » Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:40:15

> Hi,

> I am looking for someone that can give me a hand with a variety of initial
> Solaris/general UNIX questions. I am trying to gear up for a software
> development project.

> I am willing to pay someone a bit (mind you I am starting a new project andI
> need to catch up on bills, etc) to answer a handful of questions via e-mail.

> If you are interested, please let me know.

> -Jason

It would probably be cheaper for you to post your Solaris questions on
here and see if anyone answers them for free first.

Carl