Cwdrawbridge.com foo.com bar.com foobar.com
Where foo.com, bar.com and foobar.com are the other domains.
NOTE: the Cw macro might not be in your sendmail.cf file. Just add it
near the top, maybe right after the Dj macro.
Web Performance Staff Engineer
1. multiple virtual email domains on a single IP - possible?
Running RedHat v7.0, and trying to share a single IP for multiple
virtual Email domains, but having difficulty with it. Setting up
Apache is a breeze, no problem at all.
So, for an example, I have 220.127.116.11 dedicated to my system, and want
domain1.com and domain2.com hosted on that IP address.
So I create user "john" on domain1.com and domain2.com, and send a
simple test message to each account.
If I set my Email program to conenct to domain2.com, I download the
message from domain1.com.
So I change the passwords, and send another test message. Now I get an
error saying my password is wrong - even though I'm telling it to
connect to domain2.com, it's still connecting to domain1.com, I
*think* because of the shared IP address.
I need a workaround. Any suggestions are welcomed.
2. Software administration under Solaris
3. Really need help with XF86Config... Getting desperate!
4. Parked Domains, Aliases, Domain Redirection and Domain Forwarding
5. Try Me!
6. single UUCP "leaf-site" to receive email for whole domain
7. ADVICE SOUGHT: Boot problems after swapping HDD
8. Multiple IP aliases on single interface
9. multiple IP addrs on single net interface
10. Multiple DHCP-assigned IPs on a single physical interface?
11. Multiple domains on single ppp Connection
12. Multiple Domains on Single Machine?