driver source code for serial port

Post by Phil Brow » Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:31:36

Is there any freely available sample code for a serial port driver under
solaris?

I thought that there was one in the "sample drivers" collection, but it
seems to not be present there.

1. Source code for serial device driver

Hello all,

I am in need of source code for a serial device driver for SunOS 4.1.3.

My employer has a system that needs a customized device driver, and
I have no clue as to where one can be found.  If anyone can point
me towards source for one, that can be used freely in a commercial
product (or a derivative of which can be used...), I will be
very grateful.  Please email me, as I'm using dynafeed, and may miss
followups to these groups in the next few days.

Pete Hardie, nanobrewer, amateur philosopher

2. apache 1.3.9 on AIX 4.2

3. Source code for parallel port driver.

4. How do you disable snoop in the kernel on solaris 2.8?

5. Device Driver Sources for Serial port required

6. Problems with rpc-services

7. porting sparc driver code to x86 code

8. Jim Henson's Creature Shop Selects Red Hat ...

9. PROBLEM: serial port driver grabs occupied port

10. How to remove the existing serial port driver...for testing our driver

11. serial port on v490 and Serial port on StorEdge 3510

12. Serial port to serial port copying software

13. Send traffic from one serial port out to another serial port