tacacs+ and Sun One Directory Server

Post by Jay K » Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:46:28

I am trying to run tacacs+ daemon on a Solaris 9 machine which is an
ldap client.  Has anyone successfully integrated tacacs+ with Sun One
Directory Server?  We are using Sun's version of LDAP.   I know that
there are versions of tacacs+ out there that will work with openldap.
However, I'm not sure how to make them work with the Sun's version of
LDAP.

Thank you,
Jay

1. IPLT Directory Server 5.1 and Sun One Directory Server 5.1 Difference ?

Curious if there is any different between IPLT Directory Server 5.1
and Sun One Directory Server 5.1.

I just got the IPLT 5.1 distro that comes with Solaris 9 working and I
noticed the Sun ONE Directory 5.1 server has a Service Pack 1.

Is this service pack appropriate for the IPLT Directory server
packages in Solaris 9 ?

2. Dump Problem

3. Sun ONE Directory Server 5.1 Patch questions

4. rsh and a server

5. Sun One Directory Server 5.2 replication

6. memory leaks, finding, fixing

7. NIS and Sun ONE directory server (5.1).

8. Problem connecting w95 to Mgetty+ppp

9. SUN one directory server 5.1 replication problem

10. Sun One LDAP Directory Server and Red Hat 8

11. Sun One Directory Server

12. PR_GetSysfdTableMax error when starting Sun One Directory server v5.2 (acl-plugin.so)

13. Synchronization between AD and Sun One Directory Server...