C++ and OpenGL under Motif, GNOME

Post by Bill Kocynjs » Tue, 07 Nov 2000 04:00:00

How does usnig GNOME and GTK+ differ from using Motif with specific
respect to doing object-oriented programming with C++? To using OpenGL?

I read that Motif is very unfriendly to both of these technologies because
of the structure of its event loop, but I don't understand this very well.

Thanks...

--C++ and OpenGL under Motif, GNOME

1. C++ and OpenGL under Motif, GNOME

How does usnig GNOME and GTK+ differ from using Motif with specific
respect to doing object-oriented programming with C++? To using OpenGL?

I read that Motif is very unfriendly to both of these technologies because
of the structure of its event loop, but I don't understand this very well.

Thanks...

--C++ and OpenGL under Motif, GNOME

2. Hardware Test Utility for PC-linux, anyone?

3. Memory

4. OpenGL and Motif

5. libstdc++

6. OpenGL Widget and Xt / Motif