i tried to upgrade my freebsd3.5 to 4.1 from the source., but when i got
to the part of configuring the new kernal (/usr/sbin/config GENERIC),
i got the following error:
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc.so.4" not found
how can i fix this so that i can configure the new kernel?
thanks for any help
4. USA-NY-JOBS-CONTRACT-Unix Systems Programmer-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation
5. 4.1 SCSI boot fails, 4.0->4.1 upgrade boot OK
9. FreeBSD 3.5 or 4.0 (or 4.1)???
11. increasing Ulimits for Oracle user in a VxFS oracle implementation
12. SunOS 4.1 / 4.1.1 / 4.1.1U_1 /usr/etc/rpc.yppasswdd doesn't work.
13. FreeBSD 4.1 and BSD/OS 4.1 Compatibility?