ColdFusion Source Control on Solaris

Post by geoff hick » Sat, 10 Mar 2001 04:30:42

Is there an integrated source control solution for ColdFusion on Solaris?

I'm runing ColdFusion Studio 4.5.1 on an NT and the  CF 4.5.1 enterprise
server is on a Ultra runing Solaris 7

thanks,
g.

1. Source control/Version control wanted

Where can I find a good (PD) source control/version control program
for UNIX?  We have an application with about 2000 subroutines, supported
on several UNIX platforms and woked on by several people.  We need a better
means of managing this situation.  All suggestions MOST welcome.

Please Email as I don't always have time to read this group.

Thanks!

Brian Wainscott  | "I want to get so close to Him that it's no big change

2. Newbie printer help

3. Source control, version control, global updates for HTML?

4. ssh and .rhosts or .shosts

5. Source control in a partially controlled environment -HELP!!!!

6. Support for Colorado Backpack 800TD?

7. Coldfusion on Solaris 2.6 removal

8. timing of root cron jobs

9. Coldfusion on Solaris: why?

10. Apache and ColdFusion Server on Solaris

11. ColdFusion & Solaris

12. Coldfusion, Solaris & Apache?

13. Source code of DEVICE DRIVER of controlling MODEM