cops -g on Solaris 2.5

Post by Theron Smit » Fri, 08 Nov 1996 04:00:00

is anyone running "cops -g" and getting a "cops.fix" file
under Solaris 2.5 (SPARC)?

1. FS: Solaris 2.5 Desktop (CDE) and/or Solaris 2.5 Server Packages for x86 desktops

 Hi All,

  Just wanted to pass on some excellent deals on Solaris 2.5.1 software with
the WABI user interface for x86 machines. The WABI allows you to run many
Windows 3.1 applications on a UNIX box, giving you the best of both worlds.
Imagine, running MS OFFICE components like, MS Word for Windows, Excel,
Powerpoint, and interfacing with the functionality of UNIX at the same time.

For a limited time, John Cristy, at Executive Tools, Inc.,
is offering:

  Solaris 2.5.1 User Desktop package for $175.00
  Solaris 2.5.1 Application Server package for $395.00

Ref URL http://www.etools.com for full information and additional products.

They also have a student special (99.00 + shipping)(yes, you read that
right, Solaris 2.5.1 user desktop for $99.00).

Mention my name, Bob Fahey, and he will throw in the Java Workshop for
$85.00. Mention my name anyway, as he wants to know what the response is to
this.
If asked where you heard this, tell them not just the web, but the Newsgroup
you read it on.  Thanks.

The Executive Tools web site URL http://www.etools.com also has some
excellent links to other Solaris and Sun information pages.

 Executive Tools is not associated with this posting, so, if you have any

 replies, good or bad!

--
//signed//

URL http://www.3lefties.com/users/faheyb.html
Famous quote by daughter Elizabeth, "If I was them cows, I'd run away!"

2. About 3.1-RELEASE!

3. PATCH: fix error in cops port to 2.5

4. Terminal server visa 16 com port

5. how to install solaris 2.5 x86 to 2.5 gig WD HD

6. Automated SysAdmin; Dot Files; HP-UX porting (ver: Mar 6, 2006)

7. Solaris 2.5 & NeWSprint 2.5

8. Hardware question rel. Linux vs. NeXTstep

9. Sparc10 solaris 2.5 to Sparc20 solaris 2.6 migration question

10. can I install ab Solaris 2.5 to Solaris 2.7 x86

11. libc.a, solaris C 4.0 adn solaris 2.5...

12. PPP on Solaris 2.4 for Sparc, Matrox PCI Millenium Card under Solaris 2.5 x86

13. Solaris 2.3, Sparc 5 to Solaris 2.5, Ultra 170E upgrade