How to get password aging information

1. Password aging information

Hi,

Please help me out in writing a shell script which can pop-up a user
when he logs on / his account is about required a password change,
similar when we logon to windows is shows us a message "You are
required to change the password within x days"

I am not getting the logic to build a script which can generate the
password aging info for all users present on sun boxes.

ex:

PS 030195 10 7 -1

Rgds,
zamaron

2. Slackware Linux 2.3 does not see Microsoft "Inport" Bus Mouse

3. disable password aging & lost of root password on SCO Unixware 2.1.2

4. Setting time under SuSE 5.2

5. HELP: NIS w/shadow password and password aging, etc

6. "make htmldocs" chokes on bug in DocBook template

7. Getting encrypted password information - a better way?

8. email to program

9. getting the network interface information and default gateway information ??

10. Information Age Republicanism: Thou shalt not ...

11. sorry, more correction: Information Age Republicanism

12. flyer: Information Age Republicanism

13. Need file for password aging