problem sending codes to printer.

Post by Captain Kazam » Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems send printing codes (esc sequences for us old dos
people) to a dot matrix printer from the lp commad line. I've also tried
useing the '-o cpi=pica' but no luck there either. Is there a way to
send the esc codes directly from the command line or a config file i can
edit to send the code?

thanks in advance
Dean Harper

1. Promblem sending printer codes to printer

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems send printing codes (esc sequences for us old dos
people) to a dot matrix printer from the lp commad line. I've also tried

useing the '-o cpi=pica' but no luck there either. Is there a way to
send the esc codes directly from the command line or a config file i can

edit to send the code?

thanks in advance
Dean Harper

2. :~( i think am gonna cry 5GB mp3es gone

3. Sending Octal Escape codes to printer

4. Re : PPP dial up with Redhat 6.1 problem.

5. HOW TO SEND PRINTER CODES TO IBM LASERPRINTER?

6. Help configuring XFree86

7. Sending printer control codes via lpr on SGI Irix 5.3

8. REDHAT 5.0 on UDMA HARD DISK

9. How can I send the contents of a buffer to a line printer from C code?

10. sending compress code to a printer

11. Help sending control codes to line printer

12. Need help about sending printer control code

13. Sending escape codes to printer ???