Need jumpstart doc

Post by Guillaume Dahl » Fri, 16 Mar 2001 01:46:19

Hi all,

does somebody know a good link wich explain
the jumpstart configuraton ?
I have find few one, but not very good.
Need your help.
thx !

Guillaume Dahlem.

Need jumpstart doc

Post by David M » Fri, 16 Mar 2001 01:56:46

Look for  the Solaris Advanced Installation Guide or

Automating Solaris's Installation- A custom jumpstart Guide by Paul
Kasper

> Hi all,

> does somebody know a good link wich explain
> the jumpstart configuraton ?
> I have find few one, but not very good.
> Need your help.
> thx !

> Guillaume Dahlem.

Need jumpstart doc

Post by bbob » Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:18:25

Log on to Sunsolve and get the product support document (PSD) for Jumpstart.
It provides a straightforward overview.  The Jumpstart book has too many
errors.

>Hi all,

>does somebody know a good link wich explain
>the jumpstart configuraton ?
>I have find few one, but not very good.
>Need your help.
>thx !

>Guillaume Dahlem.

1. translate from MS Word doc (.doc) to Portable doc (.pdf) with Solaris 5.6

I would like to translate a Microsoft Word document (.doc)
into a Portable description file (.pdf) with my SUN station
running with OS SOLARIS 5.6.
How can i do ?
Any information may be helpful.

2. RX Packet errors on ADSL line

3. Looking for Solaris 2.5.1 Jumpstart configuration docs

4. Jumpstart Flash install error

5. Jumpstart x86: How not to PXE after jumpstart finishes and reboots ...

6. Help: Process of a file with awk

7. Jumpstart 2.5.1 Client from a 2.6 Jumpstart Server

8. CD Burner sw for Linux?

9. Jumpstart not jumpstarting a Sparcstation2

10. Converting linked HTML docs to one doc - how?

11. Where to get security doc & crack doc ?

12. Apache server download msword doc scrambles doc

13. TCP/IP Docs and Utils, ELM Docs, WERER ???