Sun u30 and Exabyte 440 autoloader

Post by Joe Borgi » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I've got an Exabyte 440 autoloader with two Exabyte mammoth drives connected
to it. Backups are performed with Solstice Backup on the u30 that the
Exabyte connects to.

I can run two different savegroups at the same time, but is there a way to
make one save group go to one tape drive, and the other go to the other tape
drive?

I know I'm oversimplifying this, and there probably is no way to do this
with Solstice Backup, but...what the heck. Anything anyone can provide will
be great.

Thanks,
Joe

1. ExaByte 440 scsi driver for solaris wanted

I have a Exabyte 440 cartridge library.
I would like to program this library from a sparc Solaris machine.
This amounts to writing and reading on the scsi bus.
Has anybody done this ?

Thank you.

--
Jean-Marie Bernassau
Chimie structurale / Sanofi Recherche

2. Security Newsletters

3. HDLC and X.25 on Sun Fire-Wire 440 serial port B

4. su, pam, Red Hat 7.0: I made a boo-boo

5. Sun 440 Mhz Netra T1 = which Pentium III in Performance???

6. HOW TO INSTALL A NETWORK CARD

7. Exabyte 17D: Cannot see autoloader

8. Help! Is it possible to use class dynamically?

9. SUN U30 and 36GB --> No Booting

10. Exabyte 10e autoloader

11. Exabyte EZ17 autoloader

12. mtx with Exabyte 17D Autoloader

13. Videos not playing on the GeForce 4 MX 440?