Help: Solaris2.6 installation problem

Post by WW » Thu, 18 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have problems in installing Solaris 2.6 (Intel x86 platform)
I can't boot it up and got error msg:
Boot panic....and follows by some codes

I got 3 hard disks in which 2 are ide and 1 is scsi.
I tried to install to the 2 ide's primary partitions (not the 1st pri
part) but not successful.

Pls help...Thx in advance...

~WW

1. X11R5 installation on Solaris2.1 HELP!!

Hi, I got X11R5 package. and as soon as I started to "make" ,
I got bunch of errors.

Is there anyone who has compiled X11R5 on solaris with gcc ?

Thanx in advance.
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY  |IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

2. Format can't find disk

3. problems with network installation of solaris2.4 x86

4. New user need information

5. Help Help, Help me with my Red Hat installation problem

6. FS: WordPerfect for AIX on RS6000

7. HELP: Solaris2 Automount problem

8. icq and ipchains AGAIN

9. Help! the problem of solaris2.4 httpd

10. please help with Solaris2.3 port problem

11. Solaris2.5--mountd problems with Irix5.2--need help!!!

12. help with system problem in solaris2.4

13. Mail problem on Solaris2.1 (Help Please!)