MAil server for Solaris

Post by imra » Tue, 08 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Can someone please tell me if they have compiled succesfully a mail
program called cucipop on intel solaris 2.5.1 or 2.7..

which is availible from :
ftp://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/cucipop/cucipop.tar.gz

I have compiled this program on FreeBSD 3.0 with out any problems..

thanks alot...

Imran Aslam

1. RFI: good mail server for solaris

I was wondering if someone could reccomend a stable,
easily configued/installed mail server program that supports
email lists, IMAP and SPAM filtering for a somewhat small
work-group <100 people and <20 email lists.

I am asking this because I do not have the time at my job to
mess around with learning to configure sendmail or q-mail
and there are forces breathing down my neck to get this
done even though the normal admin is on maternity leave.

any and all help will be greatly apreciated

Phil Greer
UPMC PET Facility

2. Apps

3. How to connect a POP3/SMTP Mail server with Solaris 2.5?

4. page fault detection

5. How to configure redundant mail servers on Solaris?

6. Traffic control system for low speed.

7. looking mail server in solaris?

8. HP 710C Printer under linux

9. News and mail servers for Solaris

10. ** Linux mail server and Solaris Client - help? **

11. Accessing Microsoft Mail server from Solaris 2.4 machine

12. pop mail server for solaris????

13. Need Info on Getting Mail from Solaris Server to NT Server