Printing International Character Sets

1. International character sets in Netscape/Aix?

   Does anyone know why cant we use international (swedish) characters
in stock Netscape Communicator 4.x (from ftp.netscape.com) installed in
a stock Ibm Aix 4.3.2 or later? This thing is driving me crazy. And if i
install Ibm Netscape 4.7i, it works dont ask me why. I tried changing
netscape startup scripts, preferences, everything .. no good.

Pedro Rodrigues

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Welcome to comp.unix.questions [Frequent posting]

3. telnetting & international character sets

4. top-like sleep/wakeup

5. UNIX and international character sets

6. Pointer to understanding shared mem

7. Apache 1.3.9 and International Character Sets..

8. C3 Certification

9. printing non-english character sets

10. Print ISO 8859-1 National Character Set FAQ on SCO rel 4.2

11. Can TAB character width be set for printing?

12. curses and international characters

13. International characters in X