1. Linux application programmers wanted
I'm a tech writer who has been using Linux for several years.
I am posting this from home for the Engineering Supervisor at
XImage Corporation. I recommend XImage as a good employer and
one that pays well.
************** start *********
Linux application programmers wanted:
XImage Corporation is looking for Linux-capable programmers to either port
our software to Linux or modify it to run under Linux with iBCS2 emulation.
XImage markets a computerized imaging database system to law-enforcement
agencies throughout the world (mugshots, suspect identification, criminal
bookings, photo lineups). Our software currently runs on SCO, AIX, and
Sun-O/S. The code base is approximately 250K lines in C. The project
would probably involve perfecting system calls and modifying some drivers.
We solicit consultants or full-time job applicants. Project participants
will be given nearly complete freedom in decision making.
Our only requirement is that applicants be highly capable with porting
applications to Linux and iBCS2 emulation.
If interested, please call Jag Narasimhan at (408)288-8800 (San Jose, CA),
or write to Jag Narasimhan
1050 N Fifth Street
San Jose, CA 95112
or reply by email to
Steve Whitlatch for Jag Narasimhan
*********** end *********
2. SLIP and GA Tech acme system!
3. wanted: X-based prioritized task list maintenance application
4. Coolest window manager I have ever seen.
5. Wanted -- Programmer -- TCP applications for Linux
6. How I can set function keys in .emacs
7. Wanted: French applications and French Sun support
8. ppp routing to multiple private subnets?
9. Advice wanted - Linux server sharing windows applications?
10. Linux application programmers wanted
11. WANTED: UnixWare Application Server 2.01
12. Application Environment - Suggestions Wanted
13. Wanted--X clinet applications, mail, www, news