I met a strange thing. I'm using a Ultra30 with Solaris2.6 as my
I have Solaris Document Server installed on this station , and I can
document by browser at localhost:8888
Yesterday when I work on the box, suddently it becomes impossible to
access any site from the netscape, including localhost:8888 and
I check the system with 'top', it shows that the program dwhttp
use up 91% CPU. I remove the network cable , but the percentage is still
very large , in deed it decreased very slowly to 81%.
It's until I went to localhost:8888 and restarted the document server
that it came
back to itself.
I want to know wether I was cracked by anbody and how I can fix this