NSS help

Post by Dan D Nil » Wed, 08 Aug 2001 02:51:29

I am wanting to write an nss module for Solaris 8.  The only
documentation I've been able to find is in nss_common.h and
nss_dbdefs.h.  This documentation seems incomplete, and is
hard to follow.

Is there any documentation (books, Sun docs, etc) about
writing an nss module?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

PS To send me email, use dan <at> more <dot> net.

NSS help

there's an actual module, at www.padl.com

The word of the day is mispergitude

1. Pls help: NSS interface on Linux

Hello,

I'd like to know if the Solaris Name Services Switch interface is implemented on
Linux.  On Solaris 2.6, there're NSS header files :

nss_common.h
nss_dbdefs.h
nss_netdir.h
nsswitch.h

I wonder if the counterpart on Linux exists.  I'm using RH 6.2 + kernel 2.2.17.

Would anyone please help?
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
ST Wong

--

2. USB speedtouch: don't open a connection if no firmware

3. how to use nss-modules for pam ?

4. kernel 2.0.34: problem with DOS and iso9660 filesystem

5. writeing your own nss service

6. anon ftp malloc failed

7. using LDAP as NSS under Solaris 8

8. Veritas Backup Program

9. Files NSS backend for netgroup, with regular expression support

10. Is NSS necessary for a Samba-PDC with authentication in LDAP?

11. PAM and NSS support?

12. NSS

13. passwd.adjunct, nss and pam_unix