SUN 19" GDM19 Monitor and SS2

Post by pdks » Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:53:16

OK this is going to be the biggest NEWBIE question ever so please put
your seat belts on. Is it safe to put a SONY SUN 19" GDM19 monitor on a
Sparcstation 2 case for an extended period of time or should I not stack
them at all? I have seen SS5/SS10/SS20 with a 19" 20" and 21" SUN
monitor on them but the SS2 case doesn't appear to be as strong as a SS5
anyways. The damn monitor must be 80 freakin pounds... give or take.

Any advise would be appreaciated. Any horror stories would also be
appreaciated (and make a great story for future reference)

thank you