Thank You

Post by Ken [NY » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 00:14:39

Quote:>Thou Shalt Not Lie, unless you're Krackpot Ken Konrad, Christian!

        What precisely is your problem with my being a Christian?

Ken (NY)
Vice Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
____________________________________
"Bush Is My Commander-In-Chief" - Al*

Thank You

Post by Anon Im » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 02:42:00

>>Thou Shalt Not Lie, unless you're Krackpot Ken Konrad, Christian!
>    What precisely is your problem with my being a Christian?

Hey Ken, when you make fun of Chelsea Clinton's looks and alcahol
appetite, exactly what teachings of Jesus are you practicing?

Thank You

Post by mike » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 04:13:27

> >Thou Shalt Not Lie, unless you're Krackpot Ken Konrad, Christian!

>         What precisely is your problem with my being a Christian?

Perhaps its your total lack of true Christian ethics.

But thats common for KKKompassionate KKKonservative KKKristians.

Thank You

Post by mike » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 04:14:56

> >>Thou Shalt Not Lie, unless you're Krackpot Ken Konrad, Christian!

> >       What precisely is your problem with my being a Christian?

> Hey Ken, when you make fun of Chelsea Clinton's looks and alcahol
> appetite, exactly what teachings of Jesus are you practicing?

And would Jesus like the fact that you make racist/stereotypical posts?

Jesus loves ALL of God's creations, even the Gays....do you? NOT!

Thank You

Post by Ken [NY » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 20:52:22

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:42:00 +0000 (UTC),

>>>Thou Shalt Not Lie, unless you're Krackpot Ken Konrad, Christian!

>>        What precisely is your problem with my being a Christian?

>Hey Ken, when you make fun of Chelsea Clinton's looks and alcahol
>appetite, exactly what teachings of Jesus are you practicing?

        I wrote that she looked like a dog. I didn't lie. Besides,
what do you have against dogs? I'm reporting you to PETA.
        When the attacks by cypherpuke and others on the Bush girls,
Katherine Harris and the Bush family wives began, (hags, I believe
they said) I took the gloves off. I never mentioned Chelsea or her
Piano-legged mother until those attacks. What goes around, comes
around.

Ken (NY)
Vice Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
____________________________________
"Bush Is My Commander-In-Chief" - Al*

Thank You

Post by Ken [NY » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:04:51

Quote:>> >       What precisely is your problem with my being a Christian?

>> Hey Ken, when you make fun of Chelsea Clinton's looks and alcahol
>> appetite, exactly what teachings of Jesus are you practicing?

>And would Jesus like the fact that you make racist/stereotypical posts?

>Jesus loves ALL of God's creations, even the Gays....do you? NOT!

        But not Christians? Why is it so PC for people like you and
cypherpuke to criticize Christians but not others?

Post by Anon Im » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:43:18

>On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:42:00 +0000 (UTC),

>>>    What precisely is your problem with my being a Christian?

>>Hey Ken, when you make fun of Chelsea Clinton's looks and alcahol
>>appetite, exactly what teachings of Jesus are you practicing?
>    I wrote that she looked like a dog. I didn't lie. Besides,
>what do you have against dogs? I'm reporting you to PETA.
>    When the attacks by cypherpuke and others on the Bush girls,
>Katherine Harris and the Bush family wives began, (hags, I believe
>they said) I took the gloves off. I never mentioned Chelsea or her
>Piano-legged mother until those attacks. What goes around, comes
>around.

Gee KKKristian KKKen, you're avoiding the question.
Please cite which teachings of Jesus you are practicing when you
say "What goes around, comes around."
--

Thank You

Post by mike » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 23:13:52

> >> Hey Ken, when you make fun of Chelsea Clinton's looks and alcahol
> >> appetite, exactly what teachings of Jesus are you practicing?

> >And would Jesus like the fact that you make racist/stereotypical posts?

> >Jesus loves ALL of God's creations, even the Gays....do you? NOT!

>         But not Christians? Why is it so PC for people like you and
> cypherpuke to criticize Christians but not others?

Hypocritial "Christians" like you, give them all a bad name.

Thank You

Post by mike » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 23:14:41

> >> Hey Ken, when you make fun of Chelsea Clinton's looks and alcahol
> >> appetite, exactly what teachings of Jesus are you practicing?

> >And would Jesus like the fact that you make racist/stereotypical posts?

> >Jesus loves ALL of God's creations, even the Gays....do you? NOT!

>         But not Christians? Why is it so PC for people like you and
> cypherpuke to criticize Christians but not others?

Answer the question.

Would Jesus like the fact that you make racist/stereotypical posts?

Thank You

Post by Ken [NY » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 02:12:17

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:43:18 +0000 (UTC),

Quote:>Gee KKKristian KKKen, you're avoiding the question.
>Please cite which teachings of Jesus you are practicing when you
>say "What goes around, comes around."

        How about "An eye for an eye'?

Post by Phi » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 04:25:46

> Answer the question.

Mike, answer the question:

> > Mike, did you ever say that you think that all lung disease and cancer cases are
> > caused by tobacco?  Try to answer with a simple yes or no answer.

> NO.

"Only a kook would think that all lung disease and cancer cases are
caused by tobacco."

I was responding to something Cypher had written, not you.  Your name
wasn't mentioned, was it?  No?  Then why do you think I was talking
about you?

Phil
========
visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
http://www.pipeline.com/~dogglebe/nychg.html

Thank You

Post by mike » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 07:03:53

> On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:43:18 +0000 (UTC),

> >Gee KKKristian KKKen, you're avoiding the question.
> >Please cite which teachings of Jesus you are practicing when you
> >say "What goes around, comes around."

>         How about "An eye for an eye'?

Go straight to the * and forget all about "forgiving trespasses".
"compassion", "love thy neighbor" and all that Left Wing stuff
wrongly attributed to Jesus!

Right KKKen?????

Thank You

Post by Phi » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 22:00:02

> On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:43:18 +0000 (UTC),

> >Gee KKKristian KKKen, you're avoiding the question.
> >Please cite which teachings of Jesus you are practicing when you
> >say "What goes around, comes around."

>    How about "An eye for an eye'?

Actually Ken, 'eye for an eye' is old testament, not new.

In regards to 'what goes around comes around,' I would imagine
anything that mentions judgement day and whether or not you're goiung
to heaven or hell would cover that.

Phil
========
visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
http://www.pipeline.com/~dogglebe/nychg.html

Thank You

Post by cyp.. » Sun, 09 Jun 2002 13:38:44

On Fri, 07 Jun 2002 13:19:35 -0400, "Ken [NY]"

>On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:05:00 +0000 (UTC),

>>You said you are a Christian, meaning a follower of the teachings
>>of Jesus Christ, right? CHRISTian = follower of CHRIST.

>    Christains follow the teachings of both testaments, not just
>the new testament. You don't know a thing about religion, yet you bash
>those who are of faith. Tsk.

>>I want you to give me an example of the teachings of Jesus
>>Christ that justify any type of revenge, vengeance, punishment,
>>etc...anything to justify "an eye for an eye", as you put it.

>>FORGET about the old testament, or I'll show you some very
>>UN-CHRISTIAN PASSAGES from that patchwork of mis-translated
>>writings.

>    You can read anything you want into scripture, which is what
>Christians and Jews are accused of by anti-religion pagans and
>atheists. I have my beliefs and you are certainly entitled to have
>your non-beliefs.

>>You call yourself a follower of Jesus Christ, but you
>>are a lying, mis-informed, clue-less hypocrite.

>    Oh my. Such talk from someone who takes the apparant position
>that Christians are of a lower class than you non-believers.

>>>    To bust your chops. Remember, "an eye for an eye"? heh heh.
>>>Don't bust mine and I won't bust yours. BTW, what is your problem with
>>>crossposting to that news group? You cross-post all the time yourself.

>>If I cross-posted to that group it was an accident. Do you think
>>that net-abuse is OK?

>    How is it net abuse for me but not for you? Isn't that another
>double-standard? I checked into your posting record and found that you
>deliberately posted to the unix news group mega times.

>>And why shouldn't I bust your chops, you fake-Christian hypocrite?

>    Because I am a nice guy. So nice that I will pray that God
>will forgive you your many blasphemies. No, don't try to thank me; the
>God I worship is a forgiving god. But putting in a good word can't
>hurt, right?

>    May God forgive you,

* you, KKKen.  I won't tell you again - sneck comp.unis.solaris!