restrict user ftp access to certain directories

restrict user ftp access to certain directories

Post by Clinto » Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi all

with solaris 2.6, how can I restrict a specific user to have ftp access to
certain directories?

thanks in advance

Sara

restrict user ftp access to certain directories

Post by mike schec » Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:00:00

check out wu-ftpd at http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/solaris/sparc/

It lets you configure a users home directory as root through ftp, set up
anonymous ftp and a lot more.  Best of all its easy to use and free
-mike

Quote:> Hi all