Legato Networker (Soltice Backup)

Post by gkrani » Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:36:41

Is there any newsgroup for Soltice Backup or Legato Networker?
Where can i search for some answers for it?

Post by Darren Dunha » Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:47:03

> Is there any newsgroup for Soltice Backup or Legato Networker?
> Where can i search for some answers for it?

I don't know of a newsgroup, but there is a mailing list.

mail to listmail with help will get some information about subscribing.

The URL for the archives is
http://listmail.temple.edu/archives/networker.html, but you can't access
them without a subscription and a password.