in order to use the gcc, any other lib will be installed after the installation of the gcc3.0?

in order to use the gcc, any other lib will be installed after the installation of the gcc3.0?

Post by cag » Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:35:03

above

in order to use the gcc, any other lib will be installed after the installation of the gcc3.0?

Post by Joe Durusa » Wed, 08 Aug 2001 22:31:34

        If you wish to use C++, you will need the libstdc++ that goes with it.
Otherwise,
everything comes in the gcc package.  You might also want to see the
FAQ, which lists
packages that you need to have installed to run any compiler.

Speaking only for myself,

Joe Durusau

> above

1. /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux and /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux

Hi Linuxers,

I just got a new copy of gcc-2.4.5 and source code of the pl11.
After having done the installation of gcc-2.4.5, I realised that
I have an extra directory: /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux.
The question is whether I need to keep the old gcc stuff under
the i386-linux.  I really like to clean it up so as to save 5.1
meg disk space (another poor Linux user  ;-( ).

Your answer is very appreciated.  Please send answer directly
to my address or the corresponding interest parties to reduce
the network load.  Thank you in advance.

Wing

2. upgrading a 320

3. which "graphics" lib used is used in rh install prog

4. Another NIC card install

5. OpenBSD, GCC, ElectricFence, and PThreads -- order on gcc compile line is significant?

6. : ir252_drivers_locking_fixes-3.diff

7. /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/2.95.2/include/asm causing errors...

8. Can't install MS Office under Wabi

9. getchar with gcc using pointers --using gcc not any other compiler

10. Error While creating shared libs on freebsd using gcc

11. gcc/gcc3 generating FAR slower code than egcs

12. Trashed gcc/Linux Include Libs while installing bind.

13. gcc 2.6 lib use with gcc 2.7?