Company Locations

Post by Maureen McKe » Thu, 22 Sep 1994 07:46:35

I am a Research Editor at
SunExpert Magazine and am
having a difficult time
locating the following
companies:
CD-ROM MANUFACTURERS
-Appoint
-Interlink
-Texel
VIDEO DISPLAY COMPANIES
-Cirrus Logic
-MGA
-Paradise
-SPEA
-Trident
BOARD MANUFACTURERS
-AIR
-VEGA

Any help with addresses or phone
numbers for these companies would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Maureen McKeon
SunExpert Magazine

Phone: (617) 738-3401

1. info/discussions about co-location companies

If I'm in the wrong newsgroup, sorry, care to point me to the right one?
I'm setting up a web hosting server, and I need my server physically located
in New York.
Could anyone point me to any co-location companies in the New York area that
are connected to a T3 or higher??

Thank you!

William R. Ottley

--

------------------------

urgent message? send me via cell phone:

2. Simple curses application wanted.

3. Konqueror Location Bar Locations

4. Which version of Unix to use

5. Looking for company called "Southwest Technologies"

6. lockd security w/ RH

7. About to start a web hosting company and looking for help...

8. Veritas NetBackup vs EMC's EDM

9. Security problem in company's intranet

10. Official apology from my company/me to Andre Hedrick.

11. Where can I get a list of Linux companies

12. Unix and Sybase / Oracle and NT - Integration experience - Permanent-Toronto - Dynamic Company and working environment!

13. Experiences with the X Inside company...