Comparison bet soap rpc, dce rpc and sun rpc

Comparison bet soap rpc, dce rpc and sun rpc

Post by mshet » Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:34:46

Hi,

We have some code that is to be serialized. The various ways that we
are thinking of doing is :
SOAP RPC
DCE RPC
SUN RPC

Would help if I could get a pointer to a site or a document that
compares these approaches.

Thanks and Regards,
M Shetty

1. Help link Sun RPC and DCE RPC

Hi all!
I`d like write some programm (client-server) where client is Windows 95
and server - SCO Open DeskTop 3.0. I`d like use RPC but there is problem:
 on SCO ODT 3.0 RPC is Sun RPC ( with rpcgen protocol complier ) and
  it not have source;
 on Windows I use MS Visual C++ v5.0 with DEC RPC ( tirpc protocol compiler )
  and again without source;
This RPC-systems is`nt compatible but I had to link it !
Does something knows where I can find out Sun RPC for Windows 95 ( with
source prefer ) or DCE RPC for SCO 3.2v4.2 or ODT 3.0 ?

Any ideas are appreciated.
You may write direct to me; it`s my real e-mail.
Best regards

SA Andrew.

---

2. Is ditroff public domain?

3. comp.unix.admin archive?

4. Is DCE RPC Interoperable with SUN RPC

5. booting linux with OS/2 boot manager?

6. How to use rpc.portmap, rpc.mountd, rpc.nfsd?

7. curses refresh problem/question

8. Where are rpc.portmap, rpc.mountd, rpc.nfsd?

9. Dangers of rpc.portmap, rpc.mountd, rpc.nfsd

10. RPC 4.0 vs RPC 4.1 vs TI RPC

11. DCE RPC vs ONC RPC