3rd party racks kits for sun 900 series rack.

3rd party racks kits for sun 900 series rack.

Post by Gar » Wed, 06 Aug 2003 23:30:03

Does anyone know of any 3rd party rack kits for the sun 900 series of
racks? Sharkrack doesnt have anything. The new racks are 25" instead
of 19". I need to put a v880 and a e4500 in the same rack.

Post by Axel Neuman » Thu, 07 Aug 2003 03:18:32

> Does anyone know of any 3rd party rack kits for the sun 900 series of
> racks? Sharkrack doesnt have anything. The new racks are 25" instead
> of 19". I need to put a v880 and a e4500 in the same rack.

Hi,

The Sun Rack 900 is a 19" Rack. The main difference to other Sun Racks is
that it is only 900 mm deep.

There is a Sun rackmount-Kit for the V880. The E4500 is not supported with
the V880 in any Sun Rack, due to the fact that the E4500 ventilated from
left to right (or the opposite?) and not from front to back.

HTH,

Axel Neumann