exchange training materials

Post by Limin Gu » Sat, 08 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hello, Solaris experts,

I am pursuing Solaris system administration certification and  would like
to buy some used Solaris system administration training materials, expecially

SA-135 System Administrtion Essentials  (for 2.5 or 2.6)
SA-285 Solaris 2.X System Administration  (for 2.5 or 2.6)

Or exchange them with Oracle DBA training materials (I am a certified Oracle
DBA). Please send me a mail directly if you are interested in this.

Thanks for your help.

Limin.

1. exchange solaris training material

Hello, Solaris experts,

I am looking to buy solaris training materials for 2.5 or 2.6

SA-135 System Administration Essentials
SA-285 Solaris 2.X System Administration

If you need Oracle DBA or Oracle developer training materials, I also would
like to exchange with you.

Anyone who is interested in it, please feel free to send me a mail.

Thanks,

Limin.

2. df qustion

3. Ask for LPI Training Materials & Exam Braindumps

4. RedHat 5.0 and Backpack CD-ROM

5. 3c509B

6. Training material (prefer ascii text)

7. Where are graphic format conversion tools ?

8. Wanted: Solaris System Admin and Network Admin Training Material

9. buy SA-235 training material

10. Ask for LPI Training Materials & Exam Braindumps

11. AIX Training Materials

12. Looking for Linux/UNIX training material.