I Am Very Sorry!!!

Post by Damn Yanke » Wed, 09 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I would like to apologise to this newsgroup and everyone who reads this newsgroup!!! I promise never to post or send spam to this or any other newsgroup that does not pertain to my posting!!! Please accept my humble apology and again I will never post spam here again!!! Thank You!!!

Andrew Schero

1. I Am Very Sorry!!!

I would like to apologise to this newsgroup and everyone who reads this newsgroup!!! I promise never to post or send spam to this or any other newsgroup that does not pertain to my posting!!! Please accept my humble apology and again I will never post spam here again!!! Thank You!!!

Andrew Schero

2. PCI bus not recognized after re-compile

3. Panasonic KXL-783A

4. ipchains filter - am i doing this right? (Sorry)

5. named

6. OK, I am not giving up. SORRY!

7. Enhanced TCP for Wireless

8. I Am Very Sorry!!!