Record all commands users typed when login?

Record all commands users typed when login?

Post by din » Sat, 10 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hello..
    In Solaris 2.4, I heard people said we can start one function
    to record all commands from users when login.

    Anyone know what is this function or just one command?
    Please tell me, Thanks very much.

--

_________Jiing-Chau Shieh _________________________________________NCU_MIS__

 ...Xfish.../___)_<<<__   ___/ \\   URL: http://www.mgt.ncu.edu.tw/~dino/
___________________\\\  ....................................................

1. Command which root typed is recorded?

Hello

This can be a stupid question but I still want to know.
If I login as a root or do su, thus all the commands I typed in
are recorded in somewhere? It can be convenient in case
something goes wrong and I can trace what I did and it can
be much easier to fix that problem.

THanks

Arum Han
Graduate Research Assistant
System Administrator for CMSM
Center for Microelectronic Sensors and MEMS(CMSM)
University of Cincinnati

Address : 688 Riddle Rd. #400c
          Cincinnati Ohio 45220
          USA
Phone   : (513)556-4795 (Office)
          (513)872-0710 (Home)
------------------------------ ------------------

2. My Linux Story and Question

3. Fixed length records containing 2 different records types with fixed field widths

4. How do I find the EXECUTABLE NAME?

5. Login without login getting recorded into last login file

6. Netscape source reality checks

7. How to get a user's last login record?

8. Linux Bootdisk HOWTO (part 1/2)

9. Being able to record the original login id of an anonymous FTP user.....

10. user login record

11. how to trace users' login and logout records

12. How to get user's login record?

13. User login recording