Mounting NTFS

Post by Martin Recktenwal » Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:00:00

> I beleive that there is a utility called smbmount.

Only for Linux.

  Martin.

Mounting NTFS

Post by Eberhard Burka » Fri, 22 Oct 1999 04:00:00

>> I beleive that there is a utility called smbmount.

>Only for Linux.

>  Martin.

There is a newer prog called "sharity light" and "sharity". It works with most Unixes.

Eberhard

1. ntfs...how to mount ntfs partition???

I would very appriciate if somebody could tell how to mount ntfs
partition and how to add patches to kernel....
--
Arnie "The man who plays ball" Grygorowicz

http://ikar.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~arnie

2. Kernel compile problems

3. Help: How to mount NTFS partition in RH5.2

4. diskless client nfs root

5. Mount NTFS

6. compressed disk device

7. mounting NTFS

8. tape backup

9. Permissions when mounting NTFS volume

10. Mount NTFS rw in SuSE 8.1?

11. Problems in mounting NTFS

12. mounting ntfs as read only to everyone

13. Linux 2.2.1, mount NTFS partition?