Solaris 8 on Netra T1 AC200

Post by Torkel Mathise » Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:31:09

Do I need to have a spesial version of Solaris 8 for install on a
Netra T1 AC200 box?

Regards,
Torkel

1. Can the Netra t1 AC200 take four 512 MB DIMMs for 2 GB RAM?

I realize that Sun only certified it for 1 GB of RAM, but that model has
not been sold in a few years. So I don't really care about hardware
support.

I'm just more curious if it has worked for anyone with 4 512 MB DIMMs?

I saw Kingston 512 MB DIMMs for the AC200 being sold, so I figure it can
take 512 MB DIMMs but I'm not sure if I can use only 2 DIMMs in or if I
can do it with 4.

-Dan

2. TV Tuner/Video Capture cards that support Win2K or Linux?

3. Solaris9 or Express on Netra t1 AC200

4. vmode-0.1.c

5. LVD/SE, A1000 and netra t1 AC200

6. Rocketport

7. Installing Netra T1 AC200

8. ncurses and termcap

9. sunOS5.8 install sux on netra T1 AC200

10. Netra T1 AC200

11. Netra T1 AC200 becomes unreachable

12. Interesting specs on the Netra T1 AC200

13. Newbie seeks help with Netra T1 AC200