ANNOUNCE: update to USB wheel mouse driver

ANNOUNCE: update to USB wheel mouse driver

Post by Toomas Soom » Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:50:46

hi!

as I'm unable to send this data to Phil for bolthole.com update, I'll
announce it there, sorry.

V2.1 update of usbsm driver for solaris express (b52) is located at
http://muhv.pri.ee/~tsoome/soft/usbsm-sol-10-b52.tar

I hope it will find it's place at Phil's web once again:)

toomas
--
Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know.
                -- Daniel J. Boorstin

1. ANNOUNCE: update to USB wheel mouse driver

I am happy to announce an update to my USB scrollwheel mouse driver.
It now allows for more fine tuning on "troublesome" mice.

If you have previously tried it, and it did not work for you, you may want
to try again now, and adjust the "packetoffset" conf value to see if you
can now use it.

http://www.bolthole.com/solaris/drivers/usb-usbsm.html

2. Video Capture

3. announce: usb wheel mouse support

4. mysteriously disappearing 'route' rule

5. ANNOUNCE: logitech USB wheel driver available

6. ATI Rage vs XFree86

7. Q: Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical USB & PS/2 Compatible + USB = problem

8. help with browsable option

9. Caldera 2.2 and Logitech First Mouse + (w/ Wheel) and MS Wheel Mouse

10. announce: update scroll mouse driver for sol9

11. Soundcard Driver, Evolution Config, Video Card Driver, Mouse Scroll Wheel

12. usb logitech wheel mouse

13. X and USB Wheel Mouse