Q: remote floppy mount , jumpstart floppy

Q: remote floppy mount , jumpstart floppy

Post by u126068.. » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:14:42

I have jumpstart floppy that needs to be loaded when the installation off of the
cdrom starts on the solaris 2.7 which does not have floppy drive.   I have another
solaris 2.6 system that has floppy drive. What should be the name of the local and
remote directories should be in the share and mount commands in order the jumpstart
floppy to be seen or detected by the cdrom install software?.
local=system without floppy drive
remote= system with floppy drive

--
Sent by  msg124 from  hotmail part from  com