by Ron Watki » Wed, 17 May 1995 04:00:00
1. X apps won't use color app-defaults files
I have added "*customization: -color" to my Xdefaults file, and I'm using the 256 color x server, but my applications still won't use the *-color app-defaults files.
2. Corel's Netwinder
3. update, bdflush
4. Xmailtool needs file in app-defaults?
5. umask applies to specific directory?
6. problem: app-defaults file not read
7. Powerfull Graphics application for Linux.
8. Changing Default File Locations when Compiling Apache
9. makedepend: need to change the default include file locations
10. Location of default route file?
11. Xterminal login fails to read app-defaults
12. Help: X/OpenWindows clients can't find app-defaults in OW hierarchy