lost console

Post by Eduard Vagapo » Mon, 03 Nov 2003 06:24:33

Hello All!

    Sorry for my English...

  I have Sun Fire 280R server with terminal (Wise).
(Solaris 8 installed)
This terminal plug in ttya. I am try powered my
server via APC. APC interface cable (RS-232) I am
plug in ttyb. In this situation I lost my console
on terminal (terminal was clean). When I unplug
cable from ttyb and reboot system console work on terminal.
  comand 'eeprom' says about tty:

    ttyb-rts-dtr-off=false
    ttyb-ignore-cd=false
    ttya-rts-dtr-off=false
    ttya-ignore-cd=true
    ttyb-mode=9600,8,n,1,-
    ttya-mode=9600,8,n,1,-

  Anybody resolve this problem?
  Please, help...

With best regards,

1. Lost console output

I've seem to have lost output from programs to stdout.  Even a simple
printf("hello world\n"); program displays nothing.   Is there a unix command
where I can figure out what happened to stdout?   I'm running Linux.

Thanks,

Todd

2. yet another ET4000 problem

3. Help! Lost console.

4. Where is xpm.h

5. Need help: lost console output

6. freaky nymserver remaining of these offending

7. Lost console mode cursor - how to recover

8. problems with booting a Sun SPARCstation 1

9. am losing console on RS/6000-320

10. RedHat 6.2.1: lost console in multiuser mode

11. Lost consoles after remote shutdown

12. LOST LOST LOST

13. HELP lost keyboard and console