THE editor in Solaris

Post by BAR.. » Sat, 17 Jun 1995 04:00:00

   I have installed THE editor in Solaris 2.4. The commands entered from
the command line work fine. However, when any command is entered that
calls for cursor movement the program dies with signal 11. It looks like
access to something is missing. Any help would be appreciated.

1. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

I am searching for plugins for Netscape Navigator on a SPARC Solaris 2.5
system.  While any help would be appreciated, I am especially looking for
plugs for RealAudio, wav, and Shockwave files.

Surely I don't have to go out and buy an IBM PC running windows or a
just to be able to access sites which use these technologies.
--

:s <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/> <*> O- "We are all Kosh."
:s Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should

2. file redirect error

3. Code fragments/plug-ins for solaris?

4. UNIX - NAS - NT permission problem

5. linux editors vs windows editors

6. Chaintech and > 64MB memory

7. FreeBSD cmd line editor / text editor recommends?

8. pppd dialin script - how to ask for password?

9. Binary Editor/Hexadecimal editor

10. comp.editors.advocacy (was Any editors easier than VI?)

11. Binary editor/Hexadecimal editor

12. Is there a linux Editor that simulates the Microsoft's Visual Studio Editor

13. can any one suggest the editor for linux (like editor for windows...)