where the ONC TI-RPC rpcgen for ULTRIX can be find?

where the ONC TI-RPC rpcgen for ULTRIX can be find?

Post by Hong H » Sun, 27 Aug 1995 04:00:00

        Sorry bother you. what is PD source?

        I have a couple of question on ONC RPC.

First question: I use both Solaris 2.4 x86 on Pentium box and Solaris 2.3 on
SPARCstation 5, The rpcgen protocol compiler I use came along with Solaris.
Every thing works fine except when compiling demo_svc.c by cc compiler, says
        cc demo_svc.c
I got warning message, which said:
line 113: warning: argument #3 is incompatible with prototype:
        prototype: pointer to char : "unknow", line 0
        argument : pointer to union { int find_primes_1_arg}

On line 113 of demo_svc.c:
        if(!svc_getargs(transp, xdr_argument, &argument)) {

My demo.x is very simple:

program DEMOPROG {
        version DEMOVERS {
                int FIND_PRIMES(int)=1;
        }=1;

Quote:}=0x2000009a;

        I didn't find anything wrong. Would you give any advice on solving
this problem?

Second question: I am wondering ONC rpcgen can run on ULTRIX.  If answer is
yes, where in the net can I find rpcgen compiler for ULTRIX?

        I really appreciate your reply.

Hong Hsu