gcc -binary installation

Post by Sumanth Rajagop » Mon, 15 May 1995 04:00:00

hi,

      I was wondering if I should install the gcc binary only in the /opt/gnu
directory. I tried installing it in another directory and it gives
me the error ( when I try to compile any program) :

 gcc: installation problem, cannot exec cpp: No such file or directory.

 any help will be greatly appreciated. it will be nice if you could
email me. thanks a lot.

 sumanth.

1. gcc binaries/expect binaries?

Folks,

Can anyone recommend an ftp site that has the following binaries
for 2.4,

a) gcc
b) expect

Has to be binaries - no compiler!

Also any recommendations about 2.4 binary ftp sites in general
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
        Graham
"A superior pilot uses superior judgement to avoid those situations that
require the use of his superior skill".
        Frank Borman

2. UNIX GRAPHICS

3. Where are the tgz/binary/i386/gcc/ binary release for KDE Beta 4????

4. Tux wars

5. gcc-2.7.0 (usr/bin/gcc: cannot execute binary.)

6. WebStart Flash

7. gcc installation hassles, and suggestions for ftp-able gcc

8. Any utility to analyze Apache Log?

9. Is gcc installation necessary for gnumake installation ?

10. gcc binaries for ATT Sys 5 R4, V 2.1 Intel 386?

11. How to compile smaller binary with GCC ??

12. GCC 2.4.3 Binaries Available

13. gcc binaries for Solaris X86 2.4