Sun SPARC and win95

Post by Cheng-Ta » Thu, 16 May 1996 04:00:00

Dear whom if may concern,
  I am a nuclear physician in Taiwan and  Most medical image
instruments today such as CT, MRI, PET and GammaCamera using Sun SParc
as workstation for processing the images.  Now I would like to contact
the SPARC with PC running Win 95 peer to peer. Could you tell me how
to set the protocols between SPARC and Win 95.  The SPARC is stand
alone and not contact into the Internet.  More details are welcomes.
Thank you in advance for nice help.  Please reply to my e-mail
address:

Thank you,

  Cheng-Ta Wu, MD