Code Forge, Inc has released the v3.0 of its Code Forge IDE

Post by Oleg Pichug » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 23:09:57

Code Forge, Inc has released the v3.0 of its Code Forge
multi-platform/multi-language Integrated Development Environment for Unix,
with new features that improve developer productivity and platform
interoperability.

New features include:

    * Integrated de*
          o Integrates into the editor
          o Displays and allows switching between Stackframes, Threads and
Breakpoints
          o Displays a live view of local and watched variables
          o Allows editing of variables in the variable display panel
          o Allows casting of variables in the variable display/edit panel
          o Allows editing and recompilation of source code from inside the
de*
          o Displays values of variables, Stackframe prototypes and Thread
states as floating hints
          o AND MUCH MORE
    * New look and feel.
          o New graphical configuration of fonts, colors and background
images in the IDE
          o Gradient colors mode support
          o New icons
    * Enhanced CVS support (configuration of compression levels, improvement
in tags/branches management)
    * Fast search and autocompletion in any tree based panel
    * Unicode support thoughout the IDE
    * XML, XSL support are added
    * Project Groups imrovements
    * Target-specific file conversions
    * Improvements/Fixes for Physical Folders
    * And MUCH more!

Code Forge, Inc has been supplying the Unix development community with
programming tools since early 1997. The Code Forge IDE supports many
innovative and industry-leading features:

    * GUI Makefile builder
    * 30+ programming languages
    * Graphical configuration of all free and commercial compilers.
    * Completely transparent handling of revision control for CVS, SCCS,
Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Bitkeeper, Perforce.
    * Project-wide revision-control-aware search/replace tool.
    * Integrated de*
    * Hands-off auto indentation - the only programmer's editor in the
industry that keeps the entire source file properly indented with each
keystroke.
    * GUI management of repositories for all supported types of revision
control.
    * Available for all major Unix-type operating systems including QNX.
    * And much more!

For a complete description of all we have to offer please see our web site
at:  http://www.veryComputer.com/

  Prices are $75 for a private version, $300 for the Professional version
and $5000 for Enterprise version (site-wide unlimited license/platform).
Current owners of v2.x received an upgrade discount. Please ask us about our
educational and government discounts. A 30-day evaluation version is
available for all architectures on our web site. Please visit us at Code
Forge, Inc.

  Best Regards,
--
The Code Forge Team

Post by Peter Lawle » Sat, 07 Jun 2003 08:25:49

> Code Forge, Inc has released the v3.0 of its Code Forge
> multi-platform/multi-language Integrated Development Environment for Unix,
> with new features that improve developer productivity and platform
> interoperability.

OMG, a new release WITH a Solaris x86 version?

Time to find a new OS :)

Thanks Oleg, all the best :)

Pete.

1. Code Forge, Inc has released Code Forge IDE v3.6!

Code Forge, Inc has released the v3.6 of its Code Forge
multi-platform/multi-language Integrated Development Environment,
with new features that improve developer productivity and platform
interoperability.

New features include:

    * Stand-alone debugger - you can run Code Forge debugger from the
command-line. ("cfdeb executable")
    * SCP+SFTP support - remote directory mirroring in the IDE and
remote edit using the command-line version of the editor ("clsmed
scp://path/file")
    * Improved perl support
    * Improved project merge for multi-user projects
    * Numerous usability improvements and bug-fixes

Code Forge, Inc has been supplying the Unix development community with
programming tools since early 1997. The Code Forge IDE supports many
innovative and industry-leading features:

    * GUI Makefile builder
    * 30+ programming languages
    * Integrated debugger
    * Graphical configuration of all free and commercial compilers.
    * Completely transparent handling of revision control for CVS,
SCCS,
Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Bitkeeper, Perforce.
    * Project-wide revision-control-aware search/replace tool.
    * Hands-off auto indentation - the only programmer's editor in the
industry that keeps the entire source file properly indented with each
keystroke.
    * GUI management of repositories for all supported types of
revision
control.
    * Available for all major Unix-type operating systems including
QNX.
    * And much more!

  Prices are $30 for the Student version, $75 for Private version,
$300 per user for the Professional version, $1000 for a University
unlimited usage license and $5000 for the Enterprise version. A 30-day
evaluation version is
available for all architectures on our web site. Please visit us at
Code
Forge, Inc

  Best Regards,
--
The Code Forge Team
http://www.codeforge.com

2. console into sun box

3. Code Forge, Inc releases CodeForge IDE v3.0

4. Teac CD-55A cdrom is weak; should I configure sbpcd.h ?

5. Code Forge, Inc. is proud to announce C-Forge v1.2.

6. shell compilation

7. Code Forge, Inc releases CodeForge IDE v2.5.

8. /var/spool/mail format?

9. Code Forge, Inc has just released version 3.0 of its Integrated Development Environment.

10. Code Forge Integrated Development Environment