I ran across this error message on a jump start

I ran across this error message on a jump start

Post by Mike Beckman » Fri, 03 Sep 2004 00:07:32

I was jumpstarting a E3500 and ran across this message.
sunffbDriverWidLutSet: driver request failed: not owner    Anyone know what
it means?  I just installed some new disks so I think that has something to
do with it.
Thanks in advance
Mike Beckmann

x--   100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
x--   3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
x--   Access to over 1 Terabyte per Day - $8.95/Month
x--   UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

1. Knoppix X-Window terminated error message on start up message question

Thanks for reading this. I received my Knoppix cd today.
Upon booting it up it went through the hardware detection fine and when
it went to "starting x window" the Knoppix 3.1 screen came on,
the HD and CDR light both came on and stayed on for about
1 1/2 - 2 minutes (No read/write activity was heard during this)
then I got this:

X-Window session terminated with errors
Please check and retry ' /etc/init.d/xsession start '

Can someone fill me in on what to do or if there is a work around?

I can't be the only one with this problem.

Dell 2200
1.3g Celeron
256m RAM
CD-RW

Thank you for any help you can give. I tried a Google search with no luck.

2. see and acess linux from Win95

3. Error message continuous error messages

4. NIC

5. java/43949: Port java/jump should install jump.jar in shared jars dir

6. IO Error reading CDROM Solaris 7 => Bug ID 4353984 ?

7. ps error message at start up

8. Cannot open mailbox (in use by another process?)

9. Quick jump-start with Apache web server

10. X window start problem error message

11. Error message when starting GNOME

12. "no screens found" error message when attempting to start X under Mandrake 7.0

13. Jump Start - questions while booting