java editor?

Post by Yan Zh » Sun, 10 Sep 2000 04:45:49

hey,

    anyone know a good java editor for solaris box?
    the only feature I really like to have is autocompletes, anything
else is not much a concern.
    also, it needs to work well from a dial up connection.

    thanks

yan

java editor?

Post by ynots.. » Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:55:46

Quote:

> hey,

>     anyone know a good java editor for solaris box?
>     the only feature I really like to have is autocompletes, anything
> else is not much a concern.
>     also, it needs to work well from a dial up connection.

>     thanks

> yan

Visual SlickEdit, http://www.slickedit.com/

-   tony

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. any good java editors for linux

Hi there

I'm in the need of a good X editor for writing Java code. At the
moment I'm using Symantec Visual Cafe that runs on Microsnot Windows.
I'm not really into writing any GUI stuff, so I don't need an IDE. I
don't mind using jed or vi too much, but I miss the syntax color
highlights, bracket checking, and most of all the ability to do block
indents and outdents. I also like the MS way of pressing down shift to
highlight some code to either copy, paste, delete.. it. I'm also quite
used to the delete key, but with jed and vi it unctions as a
backspace.

Any help greatly appreciated

please email response to
theo at visoft dot co dot za

spaces)

2. Problem with the installation of USB 2.0 CardBUS PCMCIA !!!

4. Merge 4.0

5. java/50729: java/jdk14: broken java.net.NetworkInterface calls

6. semaphores initialized during semget(IPC_CREAT) ?

7. mail to internet from lan

8. java/47447: linux-sun-jdk1.4.1: java command can't find java.lang.Object

9. Java icon editor for Linux - new release

10. Java icon/image editor - new release

11. LINUX PL/SQL Editor/Debugger in Java

12. New XPM editor written in Java