E250 sun sparc in a Rack

Post by Mike Bake » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 08:21:43

anyone had any issues with getting Rack conversion kits and installing

the E250 in a 19" generic or other (Compaq / Dell) Rack unit  (42unit)

not that we wouldn't like a proper SUN rack - but it won't fit in our server
room..

cheers

E250 sun sparc in a Rack

Post by -- mouse - » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 18:57:58

Quote:> anyone had any issues with getting Rack conversion kits and installing

> the E250 in a 19" generic or other (Compaq / Dell) Rack unit  (42unit)

> not that we wouldn't like a proper SUN rack - but it won't fit in our
server
> room..

dont recall any problems but check the depth of the rack against the length
of the E250

E250 sun sparc in a Rack

Post by Mike Bake » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 05:35:58

our Dell/compaq racks are 1000mm

more than enough I think.

cheers