Animated icons, How?

Post by Bjoern Bengtss » Fri, 21 May 1993 06:04:18

I have seen animated icons on Solaris 2.1. Can you help me
to give life to my icons?
--

1. Irritating animated icons in Konqueror

Hi,

Running Konqueror 2.2.2 (KDE 2.2.2-2) on a RH 7.2 (+ latest updates)
system. If I expand any directory in the sidebar I get the yellow
animated KDE icon superimposed on the folder icon... which then refuses
to go away. The entire sidebar graphic flickers (and many CPU cycles are
chewed) - it appears as if Konqueror is repeatedly trying (and failing)
to open something.

This never happened in 2.2.1. Any ideas?

Regards,

--
Lionel B

2. RedHat 4.0 and FTPD

3. Animated icons

4. AIX 4.3.2 Upgrade Questions

5. animated icons

6. file buffering

7. animating xpm icons

8. Multiple Mice?

9. KDE Animated folder icon question

10. Animated and color icons ?

11. What prg animates the icons on an X desktop?

12. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

13. IE5 "favourites" icons when bookmarking, was Re: Explorer 5 icon